Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 05:21 PM

Thanked 2,830 Times in 160 Posts

Just had a great one tonight. I was on late duty at work and had to check in at our spa facility. It was about 8 pm. There was a girl on the front desk - we'll call her Emma, as that is her name - and I asked her how things were going. We have a nice relationship. She is early 20s, but looks and acts a bit older - a little plump and with small tits, but a very enticing smile, dark hair and very sexy eyes. There was no-one else around, so I stopped for a chat, as you do. The spa girls wear a uniform which is quite sexless, a bit like baggy pyjamas, but the neckline is kind of crossed over the chest and opens quite deep. She was sitting in her chair, leaning forward a little, while I was standing at the counter in front of her, looking down. I could see the centre of her bra and the swelling of the insides of her petite boobs, and then all the way down her tummy. The bra was one of those with just a single string connecting the two halves, so there was plenty of skin on show. I don't know if she saw me peeping down it (I was quite discreet), but she made no effort to move or hide anything, and she must have been aware she was showing quite a bit. I stupidly asked her how many guests we had seen that day (trying to make conversation and keep the peep-show going) and she moved to go to the computer and log in, so she could tell me the figures. The gap closed and I could see no more, and then another girl came along and the fun was over. However, she gave me a lovely smile as I left, and later called me on the radio (I was site manager for the evening) over something that could easily have waited until morning. I wonder if this may be leading somewhere? I hope so!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post: