Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 02:45 PM

As I have mentioned in a recent post my wife, Jill, enjoys the challenge of being manhandled by a crowd of strangers but our quest so far to find a suitable venue has not been successful. A couple of weeks ago now Jill came up with the idea of trying a pub that we have never visited as it has never really appealed to us for some reason but she thought it might be a venue where she could get a good rough manhandling, in fact, she felt so confident that she would get a good roughing up, that during the week prior to the night of our planned visit my wife had spent some extra time in our home gym exercising and toughening up various parts of her anatomy in readiness for the event - details of these exercises can be read in our previous posts under the heading of Exhibitionist (May/June 16}

So the night arrived and as the venue was on a bus route we traveled by bus with Jill wearing flip flops and a coat. On arrival at the venue we just managed to get inside the door and make our way to a corner. The place was absolutely packed solid with lads with only one or two girls to be seen. Jill remarked that she felt tonight was the night that she was going to get what she wanted – a real challenge! She stood for a few minutes preparing herself mentally for the event then turned to me, grabbed my tackle, gave me a kiss and passed her coat and flip flops to me. She melted into the crowd within seconds and disappeared. Almost immediately the noise level seemed to increase.

I must have stood around for the best part of two hours before I eventually noticed that some people were starting to leave so I thought at last I should get a sighting of Jill. After a while Jill did return with the broadest of smiles and accompanied by half a dozen or so males. Jill said “this is my husband” and I got called a lucky f----r. One or two of them just couldn't leave her alone so while they had their last gropes I quietly got my phone out and ordered a taxi.
I kept one eye on the door and after about ten minutes “taxi” was called. Jill put her coat and flip flops on and we slipped quickly out of the door but Jill couldn't resist slipping off her coat as she walked across to the taxi, to give the lads stood around outside chatting, a flash.

On the way home she recalled some of the highlights of the evening and how she had had a great night. Jill has promised that she will report the evenings highlights on this forum as soon as she gets the opportunity.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post: