Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 03:03 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

PICKING UP A STRANGER FOR THE FIRST TIME

The hookup with Jeremy had awoke a strong yearning in us both. I will continue to share more happenings with him in this thread. The hookup in this post is the next occurrence we had and happened while traveling out of town. Outside of the time in these posts and the first trip alone my wife took we have not ever seen this guy again. This happened in 2004 I will post in several posts as I recall the specifics to keep the posting length readable.

It was a late evening, we had been to a formal dinner party in Washington DC and on the way back decided to stop at the Old Ebbitt Bar just up the street from our hotel to have a drink. Inside the bar, we sat together, my wife still in her black evening gown and heels and me in my black tux after the dance and cocktail party. We ordered a bottle of wine and were feeling tipsy, laughing, kidding around and having a good time being out. It had now been three weeks since our first threesome at home with our friend Jeremy and we could not help but recount and relive the experience. Each time we talked about it my wife would go on about how hot the sex was and how much she wanted to do it again. The wine brought out her newly found wild side.

As we sat a nicely dressed, tall slim guy approached and asked if we were visiting DC as he ordered at the bar. We told him yes, we were in town for a conference and offered him to join with us at the bar. We made small talk and he seemed to be a very nice, genuine guy. He ordered several rounds of drinks and it turned out he had previously lived in DC but was now living in Seattle working as a physician for the defense department. He and my wife talked shop for some time and he told her that he could not stay away and had to come meet us, finding my wife incredibly hot and sexy. I could see my wife blush and enjoy the flattery so I encouraged the flirtation as much as possible. At one point I made the excuse of using the restroom and left them alone for about 20 minutes saying I was looking around at the memorabilia. As the Old Ebbitt began to shut down we paid our tabs and exchanged numbers and email. We walked outside and it turned out we were both staying at he same hotel. My wife ended up wrapping her free arm around him as I held her on the other side and he quickly grabbed around her waist as the three of us walked down 15th Street NW toward Pennsylvania Ave and our hotel.

Inside the lobby we got on the elevator and our new found friend pressed the 5th floor button and I pressed the 15th. My wife was not ready for the evening to end and asked if he wanted to come up with us for another glass of wine to which he quickly agreed. We had a corner suite and once inside I opened a fresh bottle of wine as both our guest and my wife sat in chairs talking together. Our guest got up and used the restroom and while he was inside my wife asked excitedly if we could hookup with him. I told her it was up to her and she said she really wanted to. When our guest came out he remarked about a pair of knee length black boots my wife had out and said he always found boots incredibly sexy and hot. He asked my wife if she minded modeling them for him and she let him take off her heels and then put the boots on her. It was evident this was turning him on and she was already extremely turned on. He asked to take some pictures and she agreed and modeled around the room for him enjoying his flirting and compliments.

As he continued his flattery she became more intense on pleasing him and showing off for him. With the alcohol, her inhibitions were gone and he directed her into various poses which she gladly did for him. It became evident he had a dominating side to him and they were both enjoying the sport of the game and chase. He had her naked and soon had her undoing his pants and had her undress him slowly. I watched with amazement as she finally freed his cock from his pants, I could tell she was impressed with his length and size as she looked like she was a little kid discovering the presents under the tree on Christmas morning.

He told her to kneel on the floor in front of the chair he was seated in and told her to give him a blowjob. I sat in the chair beside him as he and I sipped wine and my wife hungrily sucked and licked his cock for well over fifteen minutes before telling her to stop. I was still dressed and he told her to get up and to stand facing the bed at the side and to bend over resting her chest and face on the mattress keeping her ass and pussy in the air. He left her there in that position for a few minutes spread eagle with her goodies in clear view before he walked up and gave her ass cheek a firm slap with her emitting a “ooohhhhh” to his blow. He then guided is cock to her waiting pussy which I could see was soaking wet with excitement and pushed himself inside of her burying his shaft until his balls rested between her legs. My wife sighed with enjoyment feeling him fill her. Once he was inside her he began to pump in and out of her fucking her hard as she cried out in ecstasy louder than I have ever heard her vocalize sex, the look on her face was completely engrossed in what was happening and he was making comments about her being a “good little sl*t” and “being incredibly tight”. The more he talked dirty to her telling her how much she loved having his dick inside her the more aroused she became and the more vocal she became. He continued as I stood and watched, mesmerized by his stamina and endurance as he brought my wife to two separate climaxes and continued railing her. He began telling her he was going to cum and was going to fill her with his cum as she was grunting and breathing hard with her legs and arms shaking, dripping with sweat onto the bed beneath her telling him “no, you don’t have a condom on, don’t cum inside me.” He continued the pounding and bantering until he had her crying out “please cum inside me, I want to be filled with your cum.” Once he had her begging for his cum he came in bucket loads inside her before finally letting her collapse into a heap on the mattress in front of her.

I figured my wife was done, but she sat back up and talked for a while. He said he had to go to his room and get some sleep and told her we would meet up again the next evening. He said he would meet us at our room at 9 pm the next evening and then dressed, kissed her and left. I went into the bathroom and got undressed for bed returning naked but my wife was in a heap snoring and out so I lay there listening to her breath and looking into her beautiful face. Her makeup and mascara were smeared and her hair was a mess, she smelled like sex and cum and was clammy from sweating profusely and the sheets were soaking wet but she looked radiant and I lay up against her with my cock nestled between her ass cheeks until I drifted off to sleep.

Thanks again for all the comments and replies we get in PM. Any questions please don't hesitate.
Attached Thumbnails
1 black dress and boots in doorway.jpeg   2 smiling asking what pose he wants to see next.jpeg  

3 black dress and boots in reception chair.jpeg   4 after sliding her panties off her legs he asks her to pull the dress off.jpeg  

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: