View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 07:38 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default He Can Feel Me Up on the Dance Floor Because...

Quote:
Ive been to clubs where women let you grind up on them & feel them up on a public dance floor. Yet go on a date with them & try to cop a feel & they act like you are the pervert in a raincoat LOL
Yeah, I would think that dancing would be a good one for this. But at my age and sheltered conservative lifestyle I have no personal experience, sadly. I'd think that once a woman sees her friends grinding on some guys, or letting some guys grind on their ass or crotches, and seeing Miley Cyrus doing it on TV, it would be easy to be out on the dance floor and decide it’s okay to let some dude who is a stranger or just an acquaintance and not her husband dry hump her because “the other women are doing it.”

But this is not completely new. I can relate true stories from the mid-1960s where school principals were breaking up sock hops like a vice raid because couples were allegedly dancing too close together. Or to quote Gabby Hayes from some old Western, “You can call it waltzing if you want, but to me it’s just plain hugging in public!”

But please, if you have any true stories of women letting men grind on them in this sort of shocking or at least unexpected way that may support this theory, share them, with details. I don't get out much.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: