View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 08:38 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Sisters-In-Law In Panties

When I first got married and for a number of years after that, I would visit my in-laws or they would visit me, and my wife's sisters would sleep only in short t-shirts and panties, and parade around in front of me that way. Yes different households have different ideas of what is or isn't taboo to wear around "family", but I still thought it was weird, though damned sexy, to have all of these sisters-in-laws, some single and some married, showing me their braless tits and having their panties in full view and pulled tight over their butts and pussies. Sometimes they might wear an actual short nightgown on top, but still sit cross-legged or otherwise spread their legs and let me see their panties. Sometimes there were only one or two other people around, sometimes just the SIL and her husband, but other times there was a whole house full of family when they dressed this way.

And even my brother-in-law's statuesque curvy hot wife, who I'm confident didn't dress this way in front of her own family, started preening around me and at least one other brother-in-law just in braless t-shirts and panties (even tank tops with her large breasts hanging out the sides). I won't forget the first time she walked by me, smiling, and down the hall, her butt cheeks rising and falling under her panties, my wife's younger brother and I pretending we weren't staring. I wouldn’t call it peer pressure – nobody would have given it a second thought if she wore jogging shorts or something to bed. My theory is at some point she, seeing the other women showing panties, started doing it because, "I can get away with it because 'he is family' and all of the others are doing it."
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: