View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by durden View Post
Please continue your story KevandTracyWiltsUK!
OK here goes hope this is not too off topic but it does follow on from the beach story.

It was the Thursday evening the three of us had decided to go out for a meal together. Tracy was first to have a shower then I had mine I thought Tracy was going to get dressed whilst I was in the shower but when I came out I could hear Tracy and our friend talking I got dressed and went down stairs there was Tracy in just a very small G-string ironing her dress ready for the evening our friend asked Tracy if she would mind ironing him a shirt and trousers whilst he had a shower. Tracy did the bit of ironing and started to do her make up and hair.

Our friend came down from the shower in just his boxers so he got dressed down there. Tracy then decided to get dressed she also decided to stay down stairs. It was a strange kind of reverse striptease. Tracy put on stockings with a suspender belt she then she then put on a strapless bra that only just covered her nipples then a short strapless dress. All the time our friend was watching Tracy's every move.

We went to the pub we have a few drinks and a nice meal after the meal the waiter bought over the bill and our friend took it I asked him what our share was but he just turned round and said he wanted to pay to say thank you to us for a great week. We went through to the bar and had another couple of drinks. Our friend possibly had one too many and started to say how sexy he had found Tracy being topless so much all week he then said knowing what she had on under her dress was a huge turn on. Tracy and I laughed and said thank you for the meal.

We then headed back to the house. When we got in Tracy said that she was going to go and take her dress off. I thought she would put he night cloths on but she came back down in her underwear and high heels. Our friend said how good she looked in that. Tracy started to dance around a bit slow and sexy she rubbed her tits through the bra and when she moved her hands away one of her nipples was on show. Our friend noticed her nipple he said said to Tracy that she might as well take off her bra as he had seen her tits already during the week. Tracy went over to him sat down on his lap and invited him to undo it for her. He undid it and through it over to me with that he started to play with Tracy's tits Tracy giggled and did nothing to stop him.

Tracy turned round and kissed our friend a full on tongues and all kiss. She then got up and started to dance around again I have to say at this point I was very aroused. A very slow song came on the radio Tracy pulled our friend up to have a slow dance with her. As they danced they kissed again his hands were all over her bum.Towards the end of the dance I noticed his hand had found it's way down the front of he G-String and he was rubbing her clit. Tracy started to undress our friend first his shirt soon followed by his trousers. They fell onto the sofa together Tracy was rubbing his cock and he was fingering her soon he removed Tracy's G-String and Tracy removed his shorts. I by now was naked and standing wanking watching them together.

Tracy and our friend moved into the 69 position they stayed like that for about five minuets or so Tracy asked me to come over and join them she started to suck me off whilst our friend went down on Tracy I don't know how I stopped myself from cumming but some how I did. I sat back to watch what was going to happen next and I was not disappointed our friend slowly moved up and started to rub his cock against Tracy's pussy Tracy reached down and opened her lips and he just slipped right in. They fucked for about half an hour our friend just gave one final push and filled Tracy with his cum. They stayed locked together kissing for a while then he pulled out Tracy just lay there looked over at me and said your turn. I didn't need asking twice I slid straight in her very wet pussy. I didn't last very long before adding my cum to his. By the time I had finished our friend was hard again. I am not sure how many times we fucked Tracy that night but it was a lot.

We didn't get up until late the following day but when we did all get up we went to the beach for a final tan top up. The Friday night was just a complete fuck fest again but with no drink at all. That night I asked Tracy if she wanted to sleep with our friend. To be honest I needed a rest I could hear them for about an hour still having sex I fell asleep so I don't know what time they stopped. I woke to the sounds of them at it again I lay on the bed listening to them. After they finished Tracy came in to me looked at my hard cock and said she would give me a blow job but she was sore from all the sex. I was happy with that.

We went home on the Saturday we are still friends there have been a few other sessions with him but none as good as the holiday sex. I guess there is something special about holiday sex.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: