View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:26 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default One of a few crazy tales

My wife has a friend called SJ, that she has known all her life. I've known SJ since I met my wife, and she's been a family friend ever since. We see SJ, her husband and family occasionally, although not much these days. But I think about this story often.

So, before we were married my wife (she was about 19 ish) went on holiday to Spain with SJ. They met a group of lads and girls one night, and they ended up back at one of the lad's hotel rooms. They were all drunk and some of the group started to get frisky. She said there was about 3 boys and 5 girls, including her and SJ.

After some drinking games, my wife said she ended up having her pussy licked by a very drunk 'foreign' girl. Her friend SJ who was not as drunk, was just sat watching and not getting involved. My wife saw this and asked her what why, and what was wrong. SJ said she was very nervous, and hadn't done anything like this before, and didn't know where to start.

My wife said come here and just start sucking on my tits to start. My wife's tits are huge, with big nipples. SJ was reluctant at first, she said she couldn't as they were just friends. But eventually after some gentle persuasion, she did. My wife told me how SJ licked and sucked her nipples, and then eventually they kissed and my wife pushed SJ's had down to her pussy, and told her make her cum.

My wife described to me how SJ stripped off, and got into it in a big way. SJ ended up sucking on my wife's pussy for ages, pushing her fingers in an out and made my wife cum several times. They both got fucked senseless. The party or orgy went on for most of the night. I was more interested in what her and her friend got up to though.

She told me that several more times during the holiday the two of them had spent a few hours before going out just fucking each other. She said SJ seemed obsessed with licking my wife's pussy. She said that's that first and last time they have had sex.

She told me a few wild stories from her past, but I get more interested when she tells me the ones with people in that I know.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post: