Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] How many unique pussies have you fucked?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 02:23 PM

Thanked 2,561 Times in 95 Posts
Default my experience

Who hasn't tried to make a list like this at one time or another?

I sat down a few years ago and wrote one up on my phone. Left it there so in case any others came to mind I could add them or update.

Counting just now I ended up with 33 that I actually have full names for. Total number is over 50 and I know I still have more I probably just don't remember. But I doubt over 60. I'm amazed I didn't catch anything. With all but a few exceptions I had it wrapped and those were mostly during a few long term relationships. There is a small chance there could be a little merp out there with one girl though, that I've never seen again since and although I know her name I've never been able to find her on social media nor do I know anyone else who is connected with her, and I'm too chicken to ask the people we knew mutually if they've heard from her.

I've been with the same woman for over ten years now and back when I was getting around I was mostly just a drunk college kid so some of the scenarios are pretty comical now.

Here's some that I got a kick out of, removing the ones that I have full names for and adding numbers to them for something of a timeline (which is probably only mostly correct as well)

#4 Girl from campgrounds
#5 Renita (?) in the stairwell
#6 Girl from Ottawa
#9 Arienne? (in physics lab)
#11 Little Kim (?)
#13 Samantha (?)
#16 Drunk mistake from Longhorns
#17 Nikki? (we stole Travis's car to drive back home)
#21 Samantha (?)'s roommate
#27 Cowboy hat Amy
#31 Tyler's ex
#32 Terri? in the pool at UP
#36 Lindsey? ditch outside vet college in sprinklers
#41 Sara **** (foursome, Kathy's friend)
#42 Kathy **** (foursome, John's GF)
#46 Walmart Cashier
#47 Extra large girl with Keith watching
#48 Leah? (Patti kicked her out of my room after)
#51 Wife
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merp For This Useful Post: