Thread: [Fictional Stories - Straight Sex] lawn service
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 03:04 PM

Thanked 9,589 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
* Post removed for the following reason :-

The story was originally posted as the author intended. If it required reformatting then I'm sure Auggie is more than capable of doing it.
- Thanks for offering the explanation, bluebaron. You certainly aren't required to do that.

It didn't occur to me that Auggie was more than capable of formatting. I figured this was his best effort at presenting his work to the public in accordance with Forum Rule #11 ( All posts must be written in English. ), I thought I would add the paragraph returns, punctuation, and spelling changes required by that language, to help him comply with that rule.

I prefaced my edit with clear notation explaining my purpose. To me, it was the same thing as when I post caps for someone who is unable or unwilling to do so themselves. Nothing more than an effort to improve the reading/viewing experience for all. I did refer him to you when he sent me a foul-mouthed PM.

Either way, there is no problem with me repeating or accepting. I acknowledge that it is not auggie or me, but the mods that ultimately decide the quality of the reading/viewing experience here. I respect all mods for what they do, and I realize this is your best effort at providing a quality experience.

Thanks again for the explanation.