Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 02:52 AM

Default Caught with a boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Have seen a few stories on here involving brother/sister exposures. Have to say they have been very intriguing and fun. I have had a huge fantasy of my wife getting caught masterbating by her brother and he just takes her...Anyone else have similar ones? Or actually had one thing happen would love to find out..pm if you don't want to post it would love to read them
I have a similar story that happened to me with my sister, not getting caught masterbating but holding a great boner.

When we were younger and living with our parents I was very uninhibited so it was common for me going between the bathroom and my bedroom naked in front oof my mom and sister, so it wasn't an issue. One morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready for my shower holding a huge boner (You know what happens when you're a young guy) when my sister entered without knocking, something she used to do sometimes. At first she didn't notice that I was fully erect, but when she did she stared at my dick, then looked into my eyes witha funny expression and said "It seems you're very happy today. I'll better leave you alone so you can relax yourself" and she exited the bathroom.

I was very embarrassed at first, but when she left me aloneI thought it was funny,and we made a joke of it.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Charli22 For This Useful Post: