Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post
My wife was raised in a fairly conservative home where nudity was accepted when they were little children but mostly avoided after puberty. Than God she has changed her mind ans she doesn't have any issue about being seen naked by our children,but growing in that environement there haven't been many chances to family exposures, with a few exceptions.
Some years ago, her younger brother was staying over for a weekend in our summer appartment. We were sitting on a sofa, having some drink, while my wife was getting ready in the bathroom,that was just in front of where we were. Suddenly our little kid opened the bathroom door giving us a full view of my wife's rounded butt while combing her hair, when she noticed it she cried "Can someone close the door please". I was laughing so it was her brother who got up, laughing too, and went to close the door, wihout stopping from staring at her sister's butt, that was now very near from where he was, and he said "Nice bum,sister".
When she exited the bathroom my wife was angry with me and reproached that it wasn't me who closed the door, but soon she made a joke of it too and said "At least I hope you have enjoyed the show".
And sure we did.
I want to see it too. Her "rounded butt" sounds amazing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post: