Thread: [Fictional Stories - Voyeur] Spying on the babysitter
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:38 AM

Part 3
Abby had been babysitting for my wife and me for about three years, but now often said no, she was unavailable more often than not.My wife Jen didn't even want to ask her anymore,but as I had been secretly recording her on a nanny cam for years,I insisted on always asking her. I had seen her fucking three different boys her own age , and once, saw her order a curry to be delivered, and opened the door only wearing a long t-shirt.The delivery guy might have thought she had knickers on that night,but I knew different.
I had seen her masturbate most times she was alone.Sometimes with just her finger,sometimes a beer bottle,Heineken,which I started drinking,and always kept a supply in the fridge when she was minding our two boys.Once,she even used a hairbrush.She was the sexiest little blonde bombshell I ever had the luck to see naked.Seen naked many times,not that she knew.God bless the guy who invented nanny cams.
The times she wasn't alone, some boy would come over about ten minutes after we left, and fuck every hole she had. I learned that Abby was a cum sl*t.Not only did she love to suck cock, she usually swallowed.Sometimes she would make them cum on her face,licking the guys cock afterwards.But most times she took his cock in her mouth,grabbed and squeezed his ass, and swallowed every drop.
She also like a bit of anal.No lube either.She would suck cock for a while,wet her own ass with spit,then coax some young cock up her beautiful ass.
Then she got pregnant.Stupid cow.She never used condoms,but I had presumed she was on the pill.Maybe she was, I don't know.So now she had little Tommy for one of the neighbour's sons.She wasn't even dating him anymore.
But now Jen was in Barcelona at a hen party, and I asked Abby to mind the kids while I had a few pints with the lads.I told her I would be back about one thirty.She arrived wearing a Dublin jersey and cotton tracksuit bottoms,and a pair of Nike runners that probably cost 2 days pay for me.But, down the pub, I had argued with big Tony, a friend of mine, and left the pub at about 11:30. He had made a racist comment which I did't like. and I ended up leaving early.
I got home and tried my key, but it would't turn in the lock.Abby must have left the key all the way in,on the other side.I rang the bell.Abby answered the door minus her tracksuit bottoms,and minus her expensive runners.In fact, I would bet the Dublin jersey was the only thing she was wearing.I dropped my keys,and my jaw dropped too."Oh my God",screamed Abby, as she realised it was me.She ran in, her jersey flapping exposing her bare ass. Her perfect bare ass.I heard a car pull up behind me and a Domino's Pizza delivery guy handed me a pizza box and asked for payment.I handed him a 20 and told him to keep the change.
I walked into my sitting room and Abby was sitting on the sofa crying.I showed her the pizza. "If you want 12 inches I'll have to fuck you twice Abs", I said.
Abby looked up and laughed."I'm s.. s.. sorry", she stuttered. I threw the box on the coffee table and sat down beside her.I told her it was o.k. not to worry and it was o.k.
I put my arms around her and she sobbed into me.I could feel her tits heave up and down.Her top had raised up exposing her ass again.My cock raised up also.My hands were on her waist, I let them drop to her bare skin.Not on her ass,just above.But It was electric.And she felt it too.She looked int my eyes,and said nothing.Her lips fell on mine,at last,after years of wanting her.My hands went under her top,cupping her breasts.I gently squeezed them.She gasped,in obvious joy.Her hands dropped to my jeans and I was quickly naked.She grabbed and squeezed my rock hard cock.It was my turn to gasp.I pulled her top up over her head and we were now both naked.My mouth dropped to her left breast and sucked hungrily.I could taste a familiar taste, breast milk !
I loved that,always had.She lay back on the sofa and I climbed on top of her,my cock quickly slid inside her very wet pussy without help from either of us.She was soaking wet.I fucked her hard for several minutes,my mouth sometimes kissing her,sometimes sucking her tits.
Then I sat up and moved her hands to her pussy.She knew what I wanted her to do.She started playing with her clit.She told me to rub my cock on her ass so I did.Soon I knew she was close to cumming.It was a sound I was very familiar with ,having spied on her for years.I pushed harder,and harder still.She grimaced,I was hurting her.I stopped pushing.Her eyes flew open."Don't stop you fuck.Harder", she cried.So I pushed again,much harder.She cried out in pain,but my cock slid in. Soon, after some ass fucking,she came.Loudly.So did I. Also loudly,inside her ass.
We collapsed in a heap,kissing gently.My cock slid out.There was a big wet patch,but not cum.Had she gushed ?
I sat back in a dry spot.She fell to her knees.She took my semi hard cock in her mouth.Ass to mouth.The dirty b*tch.She sucked and licked me till I was not only clean ,but hard again.She stood up and swung a leg over mine, and sat down,my cock inside her again.What a sight.She was so beautiful
I asked her what time she had to be home."Tomorrow", she said.It was going to be a long night.I looked over at the nanny cam, which I had completely forgotten about.I was going to have a memento too.Life was good.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: