View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:15 AM

I'm up to date on NxT so I kind of saw the Becky heel-turn coming. However, what I didn't see coming was you having one of your women show her pussy this early in the story. You're not pulling any punches with this one. The on screen and backstage powers aren't going to be happy with a vagina being shown on their programming. BUT I SURE WAS! Poor Bayley but happy fans! Great job as usual!

I'm curious though. Do you have time frame for when this is all taking place? I'm wondering if you're building up to big match between Sasha and Bayley for NxT Takeover III or something.

Anyway, I said during the preparation for the conclusion of DoctorRipper's Paige/AJ story that this was going to be the Best Halloween Ever and it really has been. I still consider this 'Halloween Weekend'. Not one, not two, but THREE awesome wrestling story updates. We've got a reboot of Grover Paradise. Two other updates that I follow on other sites. I had an unorthodox date and I got to fully enjoy my costume this year. Thank you for adding to what has made this the best Halloween in recent memory.