Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 05:34 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: