Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Anal] Wrong Hole
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:38 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Wrong Hole and Unintentional

Later in our relationship, my third wife was pretty into anal (see "Videoing Wife Leads to More" in this section) and could easily accept me in her ass with just her copious pussy juice for lube. Trouble was, outside of the squeeze from her sphincter I didn't get much sensation so I hardly ever came when in her back door.

One of the last times we actually fucked before all went south was different. I had her bent over the side pf the bed and pounding her pussy from behind. Eventually I pushed her all the way down on the bed and then I stretched out over her, laying mostly on her back as I continued to thrust in her. As many others have related, I got fairly vigorous and popped out of her pussy. Just a few wiggles later I was back in. She grunted a bit more pointedly as I resumed my efforts.

After a little bit, her fingers on her clit did the trick and she came. I was really enjoying the squeeze on my cock as I weighed her down and compressed her ass globes and all. Soon it was my turn and I grunted out my orgasm as my cum splashed her insides. As I relaxed and slipped out, she rolled to the side and gave me a look. "You know you were in my ass, right?" HUH? I said sorry, because I always either cleared it with her beforehand or she initiated it when we went there. Not sure she was convinced, but I guess it didn't matter as we split not long after that.

Some years before, in happier times, she and were still early in exploring our anal fun. We had spent a long night just doing everything we could think of and finally we ended up with both of us on our knees on the floor, her holding onto the couch and me behind her.

I was rubbing my cock up and down her ass crack and pussy and then focusing on rubbing my cockhead on her wrinkly asshole while I used her wand vibrator to buzz the shaft of my cock and her pussy. It took a bit but finally I felt the cum boiling up.

I was now kind of thrusting my cock in my hand and bumping her asshole insistently while the buzz brought me to the peak. The first shot of cum out of my cock splashed her asshole pretty thoroughly and the next jet coated my cockhead. With the next bump against her hole my cock popped right in.

I wasn't so far out of it that I didn't know what happened. I thought I ought to get out out of there but she pushed back on me so I continued to thrust in her hot hole while a long night of cum build-up literally hosed her insides. She came immediately and then again as I slowed down the thrusting and squirting.

After we calmed down she said it was okay- just surprised her. We never repeated and I'm not sure why not!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post: