Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:28 AM

I too, enjoy the "chase" of a situation, so to speak. From the initial discussion, then letting it happen, and then discussing it afterwards, sometimes reliving a situation is even more erotic than the situation itself. I did learn early on that when discussing such topics with my wife, especially after the situation occurred, never say anything that would even remotely make her feel guilty about what happened. Saying "I can't believe you did that" had an entirely different meaning to me than it did to her and I found that out quick. And I'm sure you already know this about your wife.

So, does Han knows about Bob, Kenneth and/or your brother then? That could be a game changer. Meaning he now knows that you're ok with your wife having sex with other men. He still probably doesn't think he has a shot though and according to your wife, he doesn't. Interestingly, one thing I've discovered in all the years my wife and I played around with others is that situations and outcomes can change. Rules and boundaries that were made in the beginning are subject to change and something that would be thought taboo in the sober light of day can become more acceptable in the drunken cover of night.

I think it's totally cool that your wife found a buddy in Han though. He keeps her occupied while you're gone and helps out with stuff around the house. And then occasionally, when she gets in the mood to tease, she can do it to him without any worry of it affecting you two. That, in itself, is a special relationship you have with her that goes far beyond just being married. It's an unwavering trust between you and as a result, she can spread her wings a little. Communication between the two of you is key to keeping this successful which leads me to my next point.

I think you should tell her about wanting to see Han lick her. She may be a little reluctant to let it happen but if it does get that far at some point, at least she knows you're ok with it if she decides to let him. And I have the feeling that if she was totally aroused and Han tried that, she may act shocked at first but she probably wouldn't resist him. I think you should try that first and then go from there. If she likes it and continues to let him go down on her, tell her about your other thought of a surprise for Han. You may be surprised by her reaction. It turned my wife on like crazy to have another girl/guy lick her after we'd had sex earlier that day or sometimes earlier that same night. She would always give them fair warning and I think that's what turned her on the most, they knew it and did it anyway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: