View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CesareRF View Post
So sexy and beautiful! Would love to see fully, nude or clothed!
Thanks again for the nice comments

Just a follow on which is just about on topic..Beth and I were at a college friends birthday party at weekend and one of her ex lovers was there with his partner. I think he was the 4th guy to fuck her. I made sure we sat next to them at the table and I had a good chat with his partner while watching him flirt with Beth...it was very horny seeing them together and knowing he'd seen her naked many times and fucked her lots.

From our conversations over the years I'd say she has two basic types of ex bf / lover. One is bf / friend types where it was nice girl sex and the other type are one offs or short term flings with player types.

The guy from Saturday night was the 2nd type. They never really dated properly but did hook up a few times. He fucked her mostly with condom but did bareback a couple of times including cumming inside her. After lots of wine and subtle questioning she also admitted that he was the first guy to take her in her butt (apparently he insisted but was very good at it)

All in all it was a very horny Saturday evening watching her with him and then finding out later that he'd fucked her so casually...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post: