View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:17 AM

My parents were downsizing their home and while finalizing the paperwork on the condo, moved some boxes to my place to hold. Growing up, we didn't have a whole lot of money so no cable, but we loved movies. We'd record movies on TV with our VCR and then watch them later. It was a pretty good collection, all labeled and organized. However, we weren't allowed to watch the "Star Wars" one because it was too violent so my parents kept it in their room with some other takes that were not kid appropriate. Flash forward to the present, I thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane and watch a video, commercials and all. So I opened the box and saw the star wars one...figured I'd grab a drink and pop it in. Pushed play, and to my surprise it was a home movie. Very close up video of my mother giving my dad a blowjob from his perspective. From beginning to completion along with some teasing and foreplay in the beginning. I didn't know why but I couldn't divert my eyes. I was both shocked and impressed. My mom has always been a very conversative woman.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to StudMan69 For This Useful Post: