View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM

Default Old girlfriend tonight

So I had this girl that I loved and we did all the couple stuff and it was a ton of fun. Fast forward to today we broke up two years ago and she has this place at college that is her "office" but it is kinda a public area. So tonight I was in the building and I had to go into her office expecting nobody to be in there. (Let me preference this next part with the fact her office has a locked door and no window it just in the corner of the building. Also at this time she had a concert so she was in concert black when I saw her a few minutes earlier) Anyway I had to go get something out of her office for a class I was in so I unlocked the door to her office and walked in and she clearly was not expecting anyone to come in at this time. She was changing into some different clothes for some reason so she had her pants off. I immediately turned around and went to a completely different building. It was honestly kinda hot seeing her in the panties that I remember being too small for her and seeing her cute ass again. Overall a nice night for me tonight!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sioux45 For This Useful Post: