View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:41 AM

Thanked 11,027 Times in 399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Anyone really know who this is???...and from where??
Yeah, i get it. Why is there a thread whose title basically implies, what's her name? who is she?? Where is she??? Where can i find more???? But in all seriousness...who's redheaded retard stepchild is this jackass anyways? I mean, take a look at his post history and all you see is the same BS. He gets away w/ this shit time and time agian..yet you look at our "new" thread and already we have mod edits saying "last names", "forbidden sites", "pro-model" blahblahblah....this dude just requested not only personal info, but also posted pics that are CLEARLY edited to block out watermarks, and it was done BLATANTLY. I honestly don't know what the agenda is/was with this thread, and i really don't care that much. I came..I saw..I helped. And considering we ALL receive that monthly *BUY A ONECLICKPASS at Discount* notification..i'd say i don't even give a shit about who posts for profit and who doesn't. To the people I've helped out...glad I could help ya. To my haters...choke on a dick and fucking die already.

15. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.
4. DO NOT post or request photos & videos that are watermarked with another website's name or URL.
5. DO NOT post a picture with the watermark edited out in order to circumvent rule #4.
18. DO NOT post or request photoshop / edited fake photos.

it's been fun OCC.....
Attached Thumbnails
D05.jpg