Thread: Vintage nudism
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,293 Times in 3,811 Posts

Quote:
Does any body any iinformation about this girl ? I see many times this beautifull naturist girl everywhere
In those carefree days (the 70's), a lot of young French girls took holidays at Cap D'agde in the south of France. It was billed as the world's first 'Naked City'. I first went there (with my 17 year old girl friend) in 1983, and it was an amazing place. About 20,000 nudists, all in the same place!

In those days the French girls used to earn money doing things like selling donuts (naked) on the beach and posing for professional photographers. These guys sold to magazines all across Europe and were responable for my lifelong love of being naked in the sun!

I would put this girl in that catagory, a young French girl earning a few Francs to enjoy her 6 week vacation a little better. If the photographers share contacts, she will appear in the work of more than one snapper. Her name will be different in every publication though, as the text that went with the photos was written long after the session and was always totally fictional. I would also say that she was quite young and in those days, at least French parents at naturist centers had no problems with thier daughters being photographed.....how times change
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post: