View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Thanked 43,281 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattdoodat View Post
WOW. I first saw this set at least 10 years ago, but they were bigger, clearer, and there was probably 8 or 10 pics. They were on a Zip disk someone gave me that crashed soon after - thank you Iomega. In one of the shots another cop had grabbed one of her legs to stop her kicking and had it lifted up high & wide...would've been a great open pussy shot if the camera had been in front, but as it was it did capture the crowd digging it. I recall in one other shot she had lost her glasses & was crying openly. Man, I would soooo love to see the whole set again. They're around somewhere....someone just has to cough em up.
Sorry wyattdoodat I not sure I believe you. I have seen these reposted many many times so if the extra pics exist why haven't they resurfaced? And if they are 10 years old why are many versions doing the rounds entitled variations of "naked mile 2001"? It's pretty much universaly agreed that the shots are from the 2001 Michigan Naked Mile as they appear to very much tally with a story widely reported in the local and university press during the days following that years run.

That said if they really do exist (which they probably don't) and anyone reading this has the extra pics do post them as I love the sound of the legs akimbo photo (the crying pic sounds like it would be going a bit too far)

On slightly differant note there is quite a detailed thread about the photos here which features a great quot (edited a little by me):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamester View Post
Call me obsessed if you will, but these pix just push so many of my buttons (public nudity, forced exposure, etc...) that I think they are timeless classics. I think what I love about the pix is that she wanted to be naughty, but not this naughty. But she went too far and it got out of her control.
And that pretty much sums up why I'm so fond of these pics. Long may they stay in circulation.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post: