View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:00 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default How many

After we had been dating a while she told me 5 had fucked her before me,but a few years after we were married and during a night of us having some very dirty naughty hot sex she told me 12 had fucked her before we met. I cant prove it per say,but yea I think or more or less know she has been fucked maybe twice if not three times by someone else since we have been married. Do I care not really,I myself have got turned on by it and some of the other things she has told me. Truth be known I wouldn't mind watching another guy fuck her or helping him fuck her,that or just hearing about it. I can remember one time she told me about this one guy who would take her to the mountains in Colorado when she lived there,she told me he had the biggest dick of anyone that had fucked her. She told me he was almost 10 inches long and went on to tell me in detail how he would hammer her red bushed pussy with it,me and her ended up fucking all night after she gave me all the details and story of him and her. I'm not going to lie I have no right to judge my wife,hell I fucked 25 women before we were married and 4 more since. I did ask her what the real number she has had before we met was it really 5 or was it really 12,she told me it was really 12. She also confessed a little later on that one guy had fucked her since we have been married,but I think it was at least 2 or 3 that has. In return I confessed about one women I had fucked,hey if she don't tell all I don't.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post: