Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM

Thanked 9,494 Times in 482 Posts

i had an ex girlfriend who had 4 brothers.1 older, three younger. the two closest to her age, ttheir girlfriends, her and I all went out for a night of drinking.

Over the course of the evening, it started getting pretty drunken fest. They started talking about turning this bar into a mardi gras party.

My girlfriend mentioned they had never seen her boobs and wasnt about to start now.

The girlfriends started prodding her. and one even showed her boobs.

I was blown away.

After a half hour or so passed, she finally showed her bra. I told her to just do it.

After a second, outy came her boobs. Both of her brothers just stared. They were in shock.

They couldnt believe what they had just saw. The girls just hooted and hollared.

We ended up calling a cab home. I really tried to get them to ride topless home. but no luck.

I dont think they ever saw her boobs again. but three seperate times, one over the shirt and two below, just fully out they saw them.

I saw my sisters for the first time on a picture. I posted the picture in the "voyeur sister" post under exibitionist and voyuer thread.

I was pretty shocked. Always thought they were better looking. But I would never tell her so!
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post: