Thread: The past
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 04:42 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Yes I do wonder about that stuff

Yes I do wonder about what the ladies do and where they go, and how the feel about their past lives, or are they continuing their lifestyles. So yeah, I wonder about all that stuff.

There was one young lady (Melonie) (unusual spelling) also known as "Brian's wife". I spent far too much time searching for images of her. Her pics were shown in countless forums and public photo sites sporadically as a low key "spectator" in 2002 - 2007 NAP. I was crazily intrigued by her probably because she just didn't seem like the type. Very pretty, and nice body and tits but not spectacular, or "playboy" material. And she wasn't an overt exhibitionist, but seemed to enjoy showing herself, yet cautiously.

I knew she looked familiar, and finally found she'd been posted by husband at VW, even a few explicit postings! And, found a few images of her flashing at Fantasy Fest. Not painted, just flashing her tits in street clothes.
Part of my intrigue was wondering what drove her to expose herself and where the heck is she now, and if she is still showing her goods! I get way too cerebral with woman's sexual inner thoughts.

I'm also very curious about that drives the exhibitionist component of women's psyche, especially because my own wife's motivation toward her brand of exhibitionism is an total enigma to me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: