Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 PM

Default down swimsuit?

Working as a lifeguard at the municipal pool gives you ample time to look at scantily clad females and sitting in an elevated seat sure has its perks. One day while working on a hot summer day and quite an uneventful one too. I notice that a female that I have known for a few years came to the pool with her little sister. Well we chatted for a while and I thought "well at least I will get the chance to see her in a swimsuit." Well she had on a navy blue one piece.....a one piece how disappointing. Well she played with her sister in the water and eventually her sister got out and she started swimming laps. At one point she stopped pretty much under my stand and naturally I looked down just in time to see the readjustment. She pulls the top out and up. When she pulled it out I had a perfect view of her breasts and got a good eyeful of her pale nipples. Her pale skin and pale erect nipples became the object of fantasy for a while.
While very brief it was great! I cant say that is the only view like that I have had but that is sure one that stood out in my mind!
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to cappytan1 For This Useful Post: