View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Wasn't Asleep

I think that I have posted this story online, not sure if it was here.

My dad was in the service and married an English woman. We were assigned to an Air Force base in Missouri and in this unit was another airman with an English wife, so our two families became close and were always doing things together.

My dad did a lot of shift work, so often slept irregular hours. Out two families planned an swimming trip to a local lake one summer afternoon. However, when the other family came over to our house, my father was still in bed, but awake, leisurely enjoying his first cigarette of the day and a cup of coffee. My mother went into the bedroom to hurry him along, and the other woman, Ann, who was always a bit racy, followed after her. Ann reached down and playfully grabbed the sheets and started to pull them down my father's body. He slept in the nude and quickly grabbed the top of the sheet to stop its descent. That is when Ann grabbed the foot of the sheet and threw it up over his head, fully exposing him.

My mother thought that it was hilarious. My father, and Ann's husband, when he heard about it, not so much.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post: