View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:56 AM

Smile thank you so much

First of all, excuse my English but I stayed at the teachings of high school and it was really so many years ago.
With the moderator's permission I make some comments on this thread (otherwise it is free to delete it).
want to start by thanking all those who have posted, for the quantity and quality of the work done; another 21,000 images are not a trivial matter.
But some shrewdness could be taken; this absolutely does not want to be a controversy because no one forces me to stay connected to this thread, but only a suggestion to help those like me who want to download and collect these magnificent images:
- 2421 images sent again on over 21000 are acceptable also because with over 3000 post it is unthinkable to remember them all, but send back the images sent 2 or 3 previous posts seems exaggerated;
- the same member who repeats the same post with the exact same pictures more than once evidently has a short memory;
last suggestion (perhaps it is more a prayer): since some members (among the most active - which I thank with the heart) obviously rename the images sent, why call them always with the same identical name for each post? This, to save them, requires us to rename them one at a time during the save or, like me, create a new folder for each post (592 new folders). Since you still rename them, why not use different names?
I repeat that I absolutely do not want to make controversy, but, perhaps, just help visitors make the thread more usable.
As far as I am concerned, I have already said too much and reformulating my thanks I cordially greet everyone, members and visitors
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enricoarletti For This Useful Post: