Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 04:05 AM

Default Part 8:

Part 8:

We were both very exhausted from the day. It did not take long and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I was the first to wake up. I took my clothes from the hiding place and dressed. Very quietly I opened the front door and left the apartment.

Since it was still very early I wanted to first explore the area. Where is the naked beach? It took only a short time until I found the path there. Only a 10 minute walk through the cliffs and I reached a small bay.
I was surprised that I was not there alone at this time.

The shy looking woman from our apartment building just got out of the water. She wore a black swimsuit that was not particularly sexy. A typical swimsuit for grandmothers. When she found me, she quickly covered herself with her towel.

Shy she said to me:

Good morning, Mister Wasserstein.

I replied:

Good morning. What a beautiful bay and day.

She quickly packed her things. She waved me a moment to say good-bye and then went up the path again. I stayed a while longer on the beach and then went back to the village.

In the village I went to the small supermarket and bought a lot of food and drinks. When I came with the food in our apartment I realized that andrea still slept. She lay naked on the bed. On the ground lay her sheets.

I cooked coffee and prepared the breakfast. Shortly thereafter my wife woke up. I sat down at the table and watched Andrea sat down opposite to me.

I was completely dressed and she was naked. I loved this situation. It did not seem to bother her.

I said:
"Good morning, sweetheart. I was already busy this morning. I went to the supermarket and was already on the beach."

Andrea smiled and said:
"I'm so proud of you."

I spoke:
"I am looking forward to a beach day with my dear wife."
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: