Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] new years eve. fucked a virgin. twice
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:27 PM

Default new years eve. fucked a virgin. twice

so i had been talking to this girl on a social networking website for like 2 weeks. she turned 18 on the 29th of december and lived like 20 minutes away from me. I had a ton of stuff going on for the holidays but her parents were going to a party for the new year and her friends all were doing stuff. she said i could come over and hang out for the new year. we had flirted and whatnot and she told me a few times she was a virgin. she was pretty hot and i thought she was making it up. She's about 5'4 or so, probably around 140 pounds. she's a 34 or 36 C, i can't remember which. she had given head a few times but that was it. I get there at 9:32. we walked up to her room and by 9:40 she was naked and sucking me off. I'm not huge by any means, i'm about 8 1/2 inches long and quite thick. she deep throated almost the whole thing. After she got me close I laid her down and ate her out for like 15 minutes where she came twice. After that I grabbed a condom and rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit then slowly pushed it in, it took probably 2 minutes before i was all the way in. she whimpered the whole time. after i was in and started fucking her gentely for 5 minutes or so she said she wanted it deeper. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders and really started fucking her. I fucked her that way for 20 minutes then switched to doggy for another 20 or so, then she rode me like a motherfucker for 20 minutes or so then i came in the condom. we hung out for about 45 minutes then started making out and decided to have sex again. I pounded her like straight up as hard as i could for about 30 minutes until I was just about to cum {for the 3rd time} and she took me out, pulled off my condom and sucked me off. then continued to give me head and stroke me for another 10 minutes. we missed the ball drop. but hands down, best new years eve ever. I'll post some pics if i figure out how
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to insainta For This Useful Post: