View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:30 AM

Bonnie and I went to a wedding in the Caribbean at a resort and another couple we were friends with went too. We went early to make a vacation of it and Bonnie was topless on the beach the entire time. Our friends came down a few days after we got there and we met them on the beach. We were drinking coco locos with them and Bonnie had me put lotion on her back.

Without any thought I took Bonnie's bikini top off while we were all talkimg. Now Bonnie has nice 36c tits and she is very petite so they stand out nice on her. Her nipples are really big around and are light brown and cover the whole front of her boob and they stand out when they get hard.

We kept right on talking and I put lotion on Bonnie's boobs. Her nipples were stiff while Bonnie and I were telling them the sun was brutal there and to be careful. All the girls were topless on the beach, so Bonnie thought nothing of it as we headed for the water.

When we got back, our friends wife was topless. She had smaller a or b cup tits with really small nipples, but they looked nice as I have never seen them before. Like Bonnie, she was thin too and looked great in just a bikini bottom. We had known them for years and this was the first time we say each others wife's tits.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to CoupleBandB For This Useful Post: