View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:13 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #5 - Stripper for a Day

About – Leslie, 25 years old from Tucson, Arizona. On a ten-day vacation in Thailand with her boyfriend Joe, best friend Kathy and friend’s boyfriend Bob.

Story –
Greetings from Thailand. I’m having a great time here with my boyfriend Joe and my best friend Kathy and her boyfriend Bob. We had been spending most of our time at the beach, but thought it was time to get out and explore. Tonight, we thought we’d be daring and visit a strip bar in Pattaya. We found a place that was just beyond the more touristy area. There were some tourists, but the majority of the crowd were locals.

It was an interesting place. There were a few stages where women danced as the music boomed. Some of the women danced in bikinis, some got topless and a some were totally nude. There was even a ping pong show if you know what that is (Google, if not). It was also a great place to get a drink as the bartender kept pouring generous portions of liquor in our glasses. He went by the name Jimmy, but I’m guessing that’s the name he gives tourists and not his real name.

I should say I’m normally a very reserved person, but I had too many drinks in me. The more I drank, the more vocal I became in cheering on the girls on stage. At some point, they started to notice me and must have thought I was a lot of fun. There were a couple girls dressed in lingerie dancing provocatively on stage. The asked me to join them up there. I instantly got quiet as I really don’t like being the center of attention. Jimmy caught all of this and told us he’d give us free drinks if I went up with the dancers. Before I could say anything, Joe told him it was a deal, and I walked up the stairs to the stage.

I’m not a good dancer, but did my best and the crowd seemed to appreciate it. The girls must have thought I was overdressed to be on the stage because they started taking my clothes off a little at a time. I didn’t know how far it would go, but I was buzzed and didn’t care in the moment. One of the women dancing behind me reached down and took off my shirt. Then she unfastened my bra holding it in place for a short period of time before whipped it away. Now I was topless in front of my friends and a bar of mostly local Thais. My first thought was that this was the first time Bob, my best friend’s boyfriend, was seeing my boobs.

The girls were on either side of me and each cupped one of my breasts and shook them. Then they each licked a nipple for a few seconds. I wasn’t sure how my boyfriend would take this, but when I looked over he and my friends seemed to be enjoying it. So were the rest of the people in the bar.

The girls gave me a sly smile and pulled down my shorts. I was now down to thong underwear. The girls turned me around, mooning the crowd and told me to bend over. After I bent over they started smacking my ass. Each one had their own cheek. The stage was near the bar and they called Jimmy over to give my ass a smack. He gave me a couple good whacks that stung a little. When that was done I turned around again and saw my boyfriend was still enjoying the show. He’s usually the jealous type, but didn’t seem to mind.

For the final act they removed my thong and had me walk over to a chair on the stage. Then they told me to sit down on the chair. After I sat down, they each bent over and grabbed one of my ankles and lifted my legs high and spread them in a V shape. To give you a visual, I was basically sitting in a chair with my legs spread as far as possible by a couple of Thai strippers in front of a bar full of people. The locals enjoyed the show as they walked right up to the stage to get a closer look.

When the song ended and strippers gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the stage while I got re-dressed in front of everyone. Now that the alcohol has worn off I can’t believe I went along with it, but I did. When we went out today a few people were giving me looks and it makes me wonder if they were there last night to witness my show. I can’t be too mad at the girls as they do that sort of thing every night, getting naked for strangers. They probably figured it wasn’t asking too much for me to do the same as I seemed to be enjoying their show. What’s good for the goose. But I don’t think I’ll be drinking much the rest of the trip. I also don’t think I’ll be quitting my job in advertising to be a stripper in Thailand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: