View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 10:01 PM

Thanked 8,228 Times in 165 Posts
Default Partner wants me to video sex with another man

Me and my fiance have been together for about 9 years and have a great relationship but I lost my sex drive when I had my son. Don't get me wrong I love to show my body off to everyone and I am not shy.
I always feel sorry for him as I am never in the mood for sex anymore. He has let me go to a couple of swingers parties on my own and I always tell him every detail which he gets off on. He loves reading people's comments about my naughty photos as well.
It has been in discussion for a while now that I have a free pass to have sex with my friend who has a pretty big dick. I think he's intrigued to see if I can handle the whole thing haha!
He has asked me to set up the camera and video it the next time my friend comes over to visit. The friend in question has always been interested in having a go and has played with me before.
My partner wants to see me being fucked reverse cowgirl style with the camera facing my pussy so he can see everything.
To be honest it's a major turn on knowing he wants this to happen but also very nerve racking at the same time.
Oh and I asked my friend and he didn't even hesitate to say yes.
So watch this space as there might soon be a very naughty video being posted especially as he's coming over Monday.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jennauk For This Useful Post: