Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:13 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

So here's the wrap....

I come outside and they are sitting talking and laughing. The water helped sober both. My wife ended the afternoon soon after I arrived. Shower and bed. Han was still drunk.

We sat outside talking. He asked me more questions about my relationship with my wife and I did the same about his. He admitted to being a player in his early and mid marriage. He said his wife is a very good wife but that he enjoys some excitement in his later years where she prefers a very tranquil existence. We discussed our families in detail and the relationships.

Several takeaways I got. Han was very excited to have met us. He was looking and or needing a friend. He wants more excitement in his life rather than out to eat once a week with his wife. To the grocery once a week with his wife and church on Sunday with his wife.

After an hour or so of talking Han decided he was ready to head home. After spending most of the week talking to him daily and after Sunday I told him he was welcome to drop by any time. I also said as long as my wife and I are alone he is welcome over to visit. He said he wished he could extend the same invite. I told him i understood. Also, I told him i am sure my wife feels the same because she spoke fondly of him throughout the day. He almost skipped home as i backed the boat in the detached garage.

When I went inside my wife was naked on the bed. As we fondled and played with each other she relayed the occurrence I missed. I ended up having to have two sessions because the first was way too fast. I got too wound up from her details. I continued to get details all week. Now for this week.

School is wrapping up. We are all going in different directions. My wife is continuously buying plants and spending her afternoons gardening then pool. One day Han accompanied her to her favorite garden center and spent the afternoon assisting in getting her water garden and surrounding area in shape. I come home that afternoon and they are having drinks talking by the pool. Both dirty and look like they have rolled in dirt and sweat.

I ask my wife how they are getting along. She says that he is a very good friend. They both enjoy being outside and he has only mentioned being available for tanning help a couple of times during the week. They did discuss the happenings of last Sunday. She said they are building a friendship and she is enjoying the attention. She also said after they were working in the yard the first day, Han noticed she was wearing a bra. He let her know again that he is harmless and a friend. He said she does not need to change anything she does for him. She said she had her bra on to go to the garden center and was too excited to get started to think about a bra or no bra.

Later this past week I was out of town and my wife sent me a picture of Han holding a rake and her holding a shovel. It had a caption saying gardening friends. I get home early Friday. My wife and Han had trimmed all the hedges and weeded the beds. They are both in the pool. My wife in a blue bikini and Han wearing shorts and a t-shirt. After he left, my wife had to tell me that Han had offered to apply sunscreen. She took the opportunity to let him know that she has allowed him to see her intimately and she has only seen his butt and penis from a distance drunk. He was really reluctant but my wife stayed persistent. They made an agreement. He had to remove his shorts, Han seems to enjoy commando, and walk up the steps around the pool, onto the diving board and jump in.

He did as instructed. My wife said that she understood his reluctance. She described his penis as very, very small. After he had put on his shorts she had to sit on the side of the pool and allow him to see her intimately. She said she sat on the edge of the pool and pulled her suit to the side. He swam over and gave her a thorough visual inspection. He asked to touch she declined. That was that nothing else said. I worked half day Saturday. I arrived home and my wife was gone. Han was working in his yard. I asked if he wanted to drop by for a drink later. Since weather look like rain we decided Sunday.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Sunny and hot. When we got home from church I asked our plans. I had said nothing to my wife. She said I thought we were spending the day with Han by the pool. I asked how she knew. Han had text her the day before. She had sent him a text saying twenty minutes pool. She started making our drink container. I asked if she was going for drunk. She said no but a few to relax. I set up the chairs and tables. Cooler by the bar then music.

My wife comes out in her red cover-up. She sets her place with towel pillow drink and book. I head in and change into swim trunks. I come back and we have a snack at the bar talking. Han walks up. I say well you are now family. Puzzled he says ok. I said you came over and to the pool without going through the house. He pulled out his phone and read a text saying just come through the side gate when you are ready. I laugh and say see you are family.

We eat a snack, and talk. As we are wrapping up conversation and readying to get to the pool, Han ask my wife if she will need assistance applying her sunscreen. She looks at me smiling and said I am sober. My husband my want to assist me sober. I pour her a second drink and say I can watch. She did not take a drink. She walked to her chair pulled her cover-up over her head. She was topless with my favorite white bikini bottoms. She put the cover-up on the back of the chair reclined the back and sat down. As I was about to say something about the bottoms she said I guess I don't need these if it's just us.

She just pushed them to the ground rather than untying them giving us a nice rear pussy shot. Now I'm adding this because she is sober. One drink only. She is very comfortable with Han now. Han is at the bar getting himself a drink. I ask her what she's going to do. She smiles and asked if I'm jealous. I bend down and tweek her nipple as I kiss her saying absolutely.

Han came up with drink in hand. I ask him if he is going to get as drunk as before. He says never again. Took him three days to recover. We all laugh as he gives us his recollection of the three days. My wife asked Han if he would like to assist. He stepped up to my naked wife ready to work. She handed him a tube of sunscreen and rolled over. I will skip through the details. He was again very attentive and gave her a massage along with application. I was in the pool at her feet so I have a birdseye view . As he was working on her legs I ask her to open her legs so I can see. She does just that.

This time I'm also stone sober. I watch as Han worked his way up and over her pussy. He applied sunscreen from asshole to as far down her pussy as he could get on her stomach. He spent additional time rubbing in around her now visablly aroused pussy. Upon competition we sit and talk. I drink my one drink but no refill. Fifteen or twenty minutes later my wife rolls over. I ask her if she would like for me to help. She lifts her glasses and said I believe Hans got this down. I get into position at the foot of her chair.

Han starts at her shoulders he spends a generous portion of time applying sunscreen to her tits and nipples. I did not see too much play with the nipples. He must have been nervous this time everyone sober. He never looked at me. Me did spend a few extra minutes playing on her blonde strip. Now why I added this even though repetitive. She finished her drink as Han was standing to go to her feet. She asked him for a refill. As he headed to refill, she looked at me and whispered that she was getting aroused. I smiled. She said quote "I'm going to see if he reacts to me as he touches my pussy". I whispered how. She started to answer but Han was headed back.

He handed her her drink. She took a sip and said I had to wipe my chest I spilled his drink. You want to reapply. He sat down facing her. She reclined back. This stone he quickly reapplied and was spending additional time on bee very erect nipples. At one point He looked at me and I smiled and nodded. He then went to work massaging her breast and giving her nipples plenty of attention, lightly pulling, twisting and pinching. She was letting out a few moans to acknowledge his work and voice her pleasure.

Now for why I'm being repetitive. One we are sober. Two my trunks are at my knees and I'm stroking to this. He stops to our dissatisfaction. He then starts on her feet. She has one foot on the ground and one in his hand and has a very wet and swollen pussy staring at us.

Skipping ahead. He completed his work. Now he is back to her left hip. She asked if her legs were far enough apart. Again he has tiny hand and at the width she had her legs he could fit a hand and a half. He said she's fine. She said here. She put one foot off on each side and opened her knees. Now she is stretched and open completely. Obviously very aroused and wet.

Han started down one side then the other. My faces is inches off the end of the chair. I look like I'm waiting in a gift to pop out. He works both side then the middle. He no longer is applying sunscreen. He is applying her juices. She is wet beyond wet. He starts running his middle fingers side to side over her clit. She is lifting to meet him. He looks at me. I nod. He starts small fast circles. He ass is off the chair to meet him. He continues and starts his short strokes to his fingers over her opening. She is squirming and lifting as she moans. I am stroking to beat the band. Then as he slides down he enters her with his two middle fingers at once. She lifts and he is completely in. He holds his fingers in as she is lifting helping him finger her. He starts finger fucking her slowly then faster.

She is fucking his hand too. I am stroking away. She is moaning loudly when he leans back and over and takes her nipple in his mouth and starts pulling and sucking. I get a few strokes at this and shoot my load in the pool. As I gain my senses he is still finger fucking her faster and working her nipple in his mouth. She explodes. She makes a slight scream and starts shaking. He stops his hand with fingers burrowed. I know my wife has a death grip on them as she orgasms. He continues on her nipple and collapsed face first in her tut.

After a few seconds her slides his extremely sticky fingers out and releases her nipple. My wife is breathing like she just ran a marathon. After a couple of minutes Han stands. My wife asked him to turn. He faces her and he has a wet spot on the front of his shorts.

We all get in the pool. After awhile the event wore off and we spent the afternoon enjoying the weather and pool and company.

Now I do not think my wife will ever allow Han to have sex. I think they have found a happy ground. He has not mentioned sex to either of us but I asked my wife and she said no. I plan on manipulating the events soon enough and if I get a different outcome I will post otherwise if this is the extent then I will post anything we have different.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: