Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 05:54 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default Sequel to finger banging

Considering what happened the previous weekend, last weekend I was eager to what else Sue had up her sleeve. We were sitting around Sunday afternoon when Sue got up to announce that she was going to take a shower, then she needed my "help with something". I was all ears waiting for the shower to turn off. When it finally did, I went upstairs. Her door was still closed, so I was standing there a while wondering if should disturb her. Finally, I heard her softly say, "Come in."

Sue was on her bed, lying on her back with the towel still around her. She had one of her arms across her eyes, as if she were trying to sleep. All she said was, "Only your fingers." I peeled up the bottom of her towel, and got an instant boner when I saw that she had trimmed her pubes. I got to work on her the same way as before, by circling around her clit. She still had her left arm over her eyes, but she used her right hand to open her towel and rest of the way and started playing with her boobs and big nipples. I tried to cop a feel, but she gently brushed me away. I kept working on her pussy until I could get my middle finger in. I was glad she wasn't looking at me, because after her pussy got wet I started licking my finger. It tasted like pineapple again. This time she was so tight I couldn't get the second finger in. After she came she said she needed a nap. I offered to join her, and she said, "Go cool off, sport."
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: