Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Me and my older sister

These stories bring back some very fond memories...my sister and I spent a LOT if time growing up together naked whenever we got the chance which was often as our parents didn't object and were quite open themselves. Most times especially in the summer we wouldn't bother getting dressed. We lived apart from everyone and our property had a nice little pond which my sister and I "skinny dipped" and thought nothing of it. As we grew older and developed we started paying more attention to each other and my sister had mentioned to some of her girl friends that she had seen me jacking off and how developed I had become. My sister's friends began wanting her to find someway to see for themselves so my sister informed me as to what they wanted to see so we set it up so she would sneak them into a shed on our property where they could watch me. We set up a time and just the thought that some girls would see me got me very excited and when I went into the shed to jack off for my audience I swear my cock grew with anticipation. I could hear them whispering and giggling so I went right up to where I knew they would be and stroked away...I was getting so hard and knew I wouldn't last much longer so I let it cum right on the wall where they were peeking through. I heard several gasps and one of the girls squealed and asked if she could touch it. They all came into the area where I was ...still holding my dripping cock and asked me if I would do that again. I agreed as long as they would get naked too ....and help ! They all agreed and that was the beginning of my love of exhibitionism and mutual masturbation. That love has continued to this day ! In fact my sister and I shared that love and had some exciting times over the years setting each other up with "accidental" situations !

Last edited by TeddyBare; 09-29-2011 at 07:04 PM.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post: