Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 11:39 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Clothing Malfunction

These usually happen quickly, seldom can you get a pic. One of my favorites was when i was helping some friends recover from a flood. They had about 5 other people helping that day, I was getting ceiling fixtures hung and this nice lady was assisting. There was no a/c or fans, it was August, she had on a halter top, she was not buxom, maybe a 34b. I was going to lift the fixture and hold it while she put the bolts on, it was not light, so it took effort. We did a 1 2 3, I lifted it over my head, she got the 1st bolt, working on the second and the tie on her halter comes undone, she is topless, bare pretty tits. She starts to try to fix top, i say please get the other bolts on first, this is heavy.

She does finish the bolt, but since she was distracted, it took longer. I was pretending to keep eyes upward, but got a good show. It felt good to let it go, i told her i woudnt tell anyone, but she bragged about what a trooper she is to everyone there.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, applesauce_1500, arnoldziffel, avon88, baalsky, baddaddy, bbuk59, beachbum_61, Beelzebozo, breadface, britrob, Calico0609, Candi Delight, captcrunch99, chalcple, ClickRick, crazyhorse91, curvy hoosier, difi, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, eviltwin, fieldmill, filbert1953, gfb4228, hank879, HDTour, iamasquid, jackqx4, Jess561, jiinx81, John Don, kinky_very2001, krushboy07, kuso, leeferman, luvs2spin78, Mandd, maymedson11, mcamp201, mrhenderson, Naddy3, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, patwill30, pippys, Plainlover2002, pt386, quietones, ripstar1, rip_cord, sam77sam77, SandyM, scienceistasty, shnowballs, sith11, SixPointFive, slozleek, spearmint454, spiegelei, stevezr1, stiv837, stonz, thealbaarea, tim81, tobenida, Tomdaly71, tylergal, voyeurager, voyuk, whatnow3, xxxxenophile