View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Default My Girl Fucked By One of Her Bosses

Yes Well, 2008.. I had a girlfriend who worked in London as a revenue administrator for a corporate insurance firm and she was a sexy b*tch! She would go to work looking like a dogs dinner and she knew it! Short tight skirts or dresses, bare legs on which she had these tiny little blonde hairs from top to bottom and always tanned and slick from lotion... blouses or shirts always open at the top and usually braless and sometimes no knickers! And, I just know, as short as her skirts were, she gave many an eyeful of that lovely trimmed pussy hair! They all wanted it! She would always get calls out of hours from guys at work trying their luck but (for the most part) she was quite well behaved. However, there was a time when she said to me that she had to go to Luton to one of their satellite offices for a day and she would have to stay over and it would be with one of the partners of her London firm at a local hotel... to half reassure me, she said he was married and they would have seperate rooms. So the day came and she went off for the day and night. I spoke to her on the phone at lunch time and agreed I would call again at around 7 pm. So when I called she did'nt answer but sent me a message saying she was in a meeting and she would call me back. She called me back at 9:45 and said that a few of them had gone for a night cap at a local wine bar and they were just on their way back to the hotel and would I call her in about half an hour... I called her back at 10:40. When she answered I Knew she was being pumped! She tried so hard to sound composed and relaxed but she could'nt quite manage it and I actually said to her (my cock standing straight up!) "Is he fucking you!?" to which she replied "Yes." I could'nt believe she admitted it! ...and I could actually hear the repeated slapping of her ass as she got her hot little pussy drilled by him! She let out a slight yelp and then said to me "Are you ok?" and I said "Are you on all fours?" and she said "Yes." Then I said "God, you are so fucking sexy! I love it!" then she said "I'm sorry" then I said "get him to fuck you up the ass" then she said "Oh my God!" followed by "ok" Then I said "Don't hang up!" Then her phone hit the bed and I proceeded to listen to her ask him to fuck her up the ass and he was only too happy to dip his wick into my girl's open anus! And so I heared her get fucked for the next twenty minutes until then I heared her say "Come up my ass! Come inside my ass!!" Well, I could'nt believe it! It's about that time I whitewashed the ceiling! We're not together now and I'm married... but I'll never forget that horny little experience!
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to fibes2 For This Useful Post: