View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I guess he was "testing the waters".....
You never know when you'll find a taker.
And, you never know until you try.!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I guess he was "testing the waters".....
You never know when you'll find a taker.
And, you never know until you try.!!
I guess he was testing the waters....maybe he felt a foreigner alone for a few months may be tempted.....very wrong of him to be doing that, but given his seniority, I don't think anyone there had the courage to complain.

And as for my wife (and the other foreign women), they felt they were only there a short while, and found it easier to ignore it. Besides, most of them were also conscious of the fact that their own firms regularly partnered with this firm - and they most likely didn't want to jeopardize that.

I suppose he knew all this too - so he could test the waters without much worry. Either he got lucky and found a young woman to fuck, and if not, got to feel up a young woman's ass. At one or two office dinners/parties, he did give my wife's ass a proper squeeze.

He had a small hospitality box at a baseball stadium in Tokyo where he would schmooze with clients - he'd occasionally take people from the office there too. Once, among others, he took my wife and another young short term foreigner along too. He must've felt that gave him some licence, as he did pat and squeeze their asses - and quite brazenly too. There is a photo of him flanked by my wife on one side and the other foreigner on the other - while the photo is a front on view, it's very obvious his hands are on their asses. My wife said his hand was spread across her full ass when that photo was clicked - his fingers were pointing downwards, so he was essentially grabbing her whole ass, and his middle finger was pushing into her ass crack. He got multiple photos taken in that pose, and held onto their asses for a bit even after the photos were taken (with squeezing thrown in for fun as well) - guess he knows how my wife's ass feels to feel and squeeze almost as well as I do!

My wife usually wears thong panties (often lacy). Given how well acquainted he got with my wife's ass, he obviously figured what type of panties she wore, and did on occasion comment about it and compliment her about her choice of style in panties.

He did see many women in the office (my wife included) in bikinis at a weekend office offsite - while ass patting/grabbing happened to a few girls at various points that weekend, he obviously enjoyed himself when the women were in swimwear. Apart from ass pat/grab, his hands brushed against my wife's boobs and thighs.

When it was time to return home, a lot of colleagues gave my wife farewell gifts - he gave her two. One was the "official" gift that he gave her in everyone's presence - a very nice book. The other, he gave her when no one else was around - it was a hamper from a very fancy and expensive lingerie boutique- which had some rather sexy bras and panties and a teddy. He told her he knew the panties were of the type she wore and that he'd love to see photos of how well the items fit her. My wife brought the lingerie back home to show me - though she has said she doesn't want to use what that guy gave her. Have to hand it to the guy though - he got the size of my wife's bra and panties correct
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post: