View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 02:56 PM

A couple weeks ago I went for my 4th or 5th massage with this particular therapist. She is particularly good looking, about 25ish. 5'8" slim, athletic body, very nice firm b's (I would guess). She has always worn lulu lemons and similar snug- shape fitting top. Damn it was hard to keep from getting hard.
1st time I went I thought dayam! Massage was great too but she stayed away from my ass. (I always strip right down to nuthin). She always seemed a little guarded, you could tell by the way the conversation went. After a couple massages she seemed more relaxed and would expose and massage more when I think she realized I wasn't looking for nor asking for any extras.

So back to the last massage. She was working my lower back and had pulled the sheet to just above my ass. (I had intentionally laid with my legs a little apart and tucked my wiggler between my legs). At one point she stops and goes to the counter to restart her music. In the mean time I reached back to scratch the back of my thigh below my ass. In doing so the motion pulled the sheet about 1/2 way down my ass. She comes back to the table and continues the massage. I see out of the corner of my eye that she was looking. I scratch my thigh again. Now the sheets are barely covering the bottom my ass cheeks. I noticed her breathing had changed and heard a subtle moan come from her. After about 10 min she moves down to my feet to start working from my feet and up my legs. She would uncover one leg to expose up to almost my whole ass cheek for the side she was working. I heard some more heavier breathing from behind me. Then she switches sides and similarly exposes the other side Her hands kept working up my thighs closer to my wiggler and ass. I'm starting to firm up a little wondering just how far is she going to go when all of a sudden she coughs a little to clear her throat... She says " it's really dry in here. I need to excuse myself to get a drink of waster" and out she rushes. It seemed like she was gone for a full 5 minutes. I thought hmmm that's s big glass of water. She comes back, I glance over my shoulder and notice she is looking rather flushed. She's all professional now no heavy breathing and keeping me covered up instead of almost naked. Finishes up, thanks me for coming back again and leaves the room for me to get dressed.

Hmm I'm wondering if I should be so brazen next time or keep it more "professional". She has never crossed any unprofessional boundaries. Yet.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post: