View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 08:00 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

I’m not a massage therapist, but I did have an experience once when I went for a massage. It was in the late 90s and I had a lot of soreness in my body. I think I had just helped someone move and had sore muscles. I decided to treat myself to a massage. I booked the massage and showed up. It was a legitimate place, no happy endings were offered or given. I was in the waiting room until the massage therapist was ready. When I got the call the therapist told me to take my clothes off to the point that I was comfortable and then get under the sheet. She was very hot, long brown hair, probably in her mid-to-late 20s and had a fit body. She left the room and I started getting undressed. Once I was completely undressed I turned to go to the table. At that moment she did a quick knock and opened the door. She saw that I was completely full frontal naked and apologized and walked out. About a minute later she knocked, but waited for an answer. I told her I was ready and she walked in. She was very apologetic and told me she usually waits for confirmation that the person is ready, but that that her day was busy and she wasn’t thinking. I told her it was OK and not a big deal.

Then it got a little weird. She said she noticed that I had a lot of pubic hair. I hadn’t been “manscaping” at that time, so my pubic hair was long. She told me that she also has a lot of pubic hair and doesn’t shave. Then she lifted her shirt which showed her flat belly and then pulled down the front of her yoga pants to show the top couple inches of her pubic hair. She didn’t lower it enough to where I could see anything more than hair. After a couple seconds she covered herself and then started the massage. It was almost like she felt she owed me something for walking in on me, but after that it was like any other massage. Even though it was a long time ago I still have the memory of her belly and pubic hair etched in my brain.
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
apeyboy, applesauce_1500, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, barerider69, bbald123, Bounci, Brantz, Candi Delight, chalcple, crazyhorse91, davyp1, dick hardin, dkdiablo, doggone, dragon14, DRDavenport, filbert1953, Frankieboy_0, gfb4228, globetrotta, greendoor, Hamburgny69, irishtime53, jablomey, jackqx4, JakeUK, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, KarlMalone, Krimper, kwill, lebenengel, linepainter, marky11, maymedson11, MrBill, Mudd, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, patrourke, patwill30, peteflip, rak1918, Ranger 1, raysallx, ripstar1, rodela37, rpsaturnal, Showoffmywife, shywifespycam, sleazoid, spammyspammy, spearmint454, spinalator, stiv837, thegit, timez, tomfridayguy, tomzsmith66, tossout78, trinpar, tylergal, United100, username1234, vmack77, VXCguy, watcher2005, winowino73, wonderbill, wong, xxxxenophile, yimitty, zoomie9