View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 08:07 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

When I was a kid in the early 1970s I used to have fantasies of girls in my high school somehow forced to go braless in school and endure the unwanted attention. And then within a few months, a whole bunch of them actually did start going braless in high school. It was sort of a fantasy come true, but also somewhat ruined the “embarrassing” aspect.

Now I have fantasies of corporate women at the office going shockingly braless. The last time I noticed a braless woman in an office I worked in was about eighteen years ago, when a busty young intern went braless in a white t-shirt. Way back in the eighties I noticed a few young wives going braless. A couple of those were smaller-breasted women who were wearing dresses that were apparently designed to be worn without bras - perhaps they were running low on clean laundry. And a couple were when I lived in a hot weather climate and in the summer a couple of young employees went braless to work.

Some women at my office work out before work or at lunch, so perhaps forgetting or losing a bra would be plausible.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: