Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

The belt did cause the plunging front to gap even sitting straight so opportunities for side views of tit and nipple were plentiful. As we walked through the quarter many hoots and request for tits. My wife was not feeling it but bobs wife did get a small neckless for pulling the front askew and flashing a couple of guys her right boob. As we walked my wife looked at me and said tell me what you see. I stopped and she took two steps. She bent down straight legs at the hip and pretended to adjust her shoe. The dress did move up to the crease of her butt cheeks and stopped. However, I got a perfect view of her smooth pale white pussy and slit. She stood up and as we walked said well. I said i could not see your ass but everything else is visible. She asked too much. I said depends on your point of view. Not too much for me.

We found a small hole in the wall Cajun restaurant. Only had a small corner booth available. My wife said for me to slide in first and she wanted to sit on the outside. I thought it unusual but I slid in. We are in the bar area with our backs to the wall facing the length of the bar to the door. Bob and his wife are facing us and the wall. A young guy comes over and takes our drink order. I say I think the wives are way over dressed for this place. We get our drinks and are having a great conversation. The bar is getting full. There's three tables between the booths and the bar and are full along with all the bar stools and a few standing. We get our second drink ordered along with food. As the waiter leaves my wife looks at us with her devious smile and said how long you think it will take for anyone in the bar to notice I'm am not wearing anything under my dress.

Bob said if they didn't notice when you came in they will never notice. She said no I mean no panties. I then take notice of the crowd. The bar had two male bartenders. Maybe twelve men and two women at the bar. Four your guys at the first table in front to our left. Man with wife/gf at the next table and look to be a couple double dating at the table by the door. Granted the ladies look like a million bucks in here and already have the men looking at their tops since we sat down. Even those who come to the bar do a double take when they see them. Bob said they will not get past the plunging top and tits. She had been sitting straight with legs crossed. She said let's see how this goes.

As the waiter got to the table to check on our drinks my wife takes her phone off the table and spins with legs still crossed. She is sitting with her back to me and those long legs crossed out in the open. She the slouched her shoulders and started texting. Bobs phone went off. As they are on their phones the waiter asked if we needed anyou refills. My wife stayed as she was turned her head and ordered her drink. The waiter took each order while looking down at my wife. As he walked away he looked back. Bob slid his phone to me. Here's the text. "Can you see my tit". Bob "a lot". My wife "how about now". Bob, "tit nipple and all". Wife "ok".

I look and a few guys have turned our direction at the bar and the table to our front left the two guys facing us are looking. My wife wife spins around sets the phone done and said I have his attention now. I said his and several others. Four guys sitting on their stools have turned and have their back to the bar talking and looking our way. The guy at the next table has definitely taken notice while eating. He is literally staring a hole through my wife. Luckily his significant other has her back to us. My wife said OK. Now I need to get more attention. She slides her but to the end places her napkin on the table. She said when I move my legs you see if anyone notices. She uncrowded her legs. Slightly parted them and stopped. As she took another sip of her drink I look down and the dress with that movement only slid up a little. Another inch and I would be looking at pussy.

The pause did it. The guy at the second table noticed immediately. He is trying not to look but is obviously looking between her legs. The guys are looking but nothing obvious the table of four not looking. She then extends her left leg out of the booth first pauses and follows with her right. The four guys definitely noticed. They started hitting each other's arms. Legs together my wife stands and adjust her skirt. Most men in the bar are taken notice. She walks across and down the bar. Most watching her tits bounce then ass walk by. Bob looks at me and said if no one noticed that pussy then they never will. She came back sat down like a lady and asked how she did. I told her what I saw.

She gave the waiter and others a few more unintentional tit sightings. After a few drinks and the check she asked if she should give them a parting flash. Most guys are checking her out every few minutes probably waiting to see if she will get up again. We start gathering our things. As we do this positions change. The same four guys stand talking facing us. A few others are looking our way along with the waiter and the guy at the second table. I said your audience seems ready. She said do you want to see also. I said sure. She had me slide her phone to my end of the table. She said wait on me when I come back for my phone.

She slides to the end and this time really extends her left leg around and out of the booth. She stops and finishes her drink. I look down and am looking at pussy. Everyone is. I look at the bar as I am killing my drink she has undivided attention along with the second table guy. She the slides her other leg around, fixes her skirt and stands legs together. We exit towards the bar. As we turn at the end of the bar my wife said wait my phone. Bob and his wife continued walking. I stopped. She walked up to the end of the table and bent at the hip and reached across to the end of the table retrieving her phone she stands up and walks to me and we exit. Bob and his wife are waiting. She ask me how she did. I said the four guys sitting at the table behind her probably saw her entire pussy. The rest of us saw a hint. I said the skirt did not ride up like before fixing her shoe. She kissed me and said she would remedy that.

As we walked she said look now. The skirt hem was even with her ass. We stopped behind her and I asked her to lean forward. She opend her stance slightly and leaned slightly forward. There it was. The prettiest puffy white pussy lips and slit you've ever seen. I walked up and squeezed her from behind pressing my hard dick against her. She said oh my someone excited. I said me.

We wandered around bar hopping for awhile. Bobs wife would flash a boob occasionally. My wife would bend or lean on a table allowing her top to fall open and giving anyone behind her a possible view. Some bars were well lit and just standing looking at the material under her hanging tit gave you a view. A little after ten Bob got a text saying where are you, you are missing a fun time. We head back. On the way back bobs wife would spin for the cheering crowd periodically.

Now to the remainder of the trip.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: