View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 01:28 AM

Thanked 263,754 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvae View Post
There are a few Remington Steel's up on youtube, but, unfortunately they are in the really, really low-res format, with the viewing area tiny, making me (and probably everyone else) unwilling to wade through them just to find the EUF scenes. Did she really lose her skirt a lot, and if so, do you have any idea in which episode titles? Searching "Stephanie Zimbalast" "skirt" has not helped any, sadly...
Yes, she was quite often out of her clothes (usually in slips, pantyhose, teddies or exercise/swim wear), and usually for no good reason. One particularly gratuitous scene had her doing a striptease to distract some drunken business men. She's then chased around in her underwear for several minutes (complete with light hearted music--shades of Benny Hill). I haven't seen the show in 20 years, but as I recall, the plot revolved around the murder of the abbot of a monestary. The monestary of Costello....making the murder victim; the Abbot of Costello (that joke being the only reason I remember anything about the episode other than Stephanie Zimbalist in her underwear). Sketchy details, I know, but possibly enough to find the scene online.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post: