Thread: BEAN
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 10:04 AM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default To Boob job or not to!

Beans here's our two cents. I'm with your husband and most of the others, don't mess with what Mother Nature gave you. I'll admit I like big tits, also I like smaller tits. Yours are just perfect.
But to show we are okay with whatever you do, we have only one daughter, 45 now. She always joked about being adopted because mommy has big boobs and hers were small. Our daughter wore bikinis and low tops but was always self concious of her smaller boobies. Much smaller than yours.
She had a breast inhancement of some kind. No scars. Things daddy's don't really want to see or talk about. Yours or anyone else's I'm happy to see, feel, and talk.
The change in our daughter was dramatic. She now wears very revealing tops, bikinis, and feels better knowing others are looking. Had we not seen her before we'd never guessed our own daughter had a boob job. They are perfect for her body. In fact I've told her she should have gotten them bigger.
Women do this for many reasons. You've proven you are an exhibitionist and a show off. We love it!
I'm positive you are already set on having this done and if you don't it's something you may regret the rest of your life.

I'm not a plastic surgeon but do have some experience in feeling boobies. Many don't know that many years ago my wife was bitten on the left booby by a Brown Recluse spider. Those are deadly. Local doctors wanted to remove the breast. We were familiar with Daytona doctors, strippers, and good girls who had implants.
We immediately got hold of a very good plastic surgeon who specializes in burn and accident victims. We were told to get over there immediately, 150 miles. Dollie was scheduled for surgery the next morning and had a portion of her left breast removed.
Brown Recluse poison is like cancer, or rust on a car. it continues to eat away flesh. A year later her boob was again slowiy rotting away at the wound. More surgery. Finally it was gone!
Then it was reconstructed to round out the flat spot. A reduction of the right boob to make them even again. We were lucky to find this surgon and lucky Dollie already had very large titties........... Years before she considered a reduction because of neck and back aches. Big boobs are not always fun!
During many round trips to the boobie doctor we met many other much younger ladies. Most were strippers or working gals. Some biker babes liking to show their boobs. Women with a boob job of any kind are lke people with tattoos, they love to show their newest work. I lost track of how many titties of all shapes, sizes, and colors we saw at that office. Many looked and felt natural. Some way too large and un-natural to see and feel. Some actually felt like cement, others like half filled water balloons. We noticed the nicest are always the one cup size larger just below the muscle.

That's all I have to say about this! (.)(.)

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 02-22-2016 at 10:09 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: