Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 05:31 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Continued......

At first Han declined to sit, not wanting to intrude. I said no problem that we are spending the day relaxing cleaning our boat and accessories. Standing, he said he wanted to come over and tell me how much he enjoyed our conversations this week. He said he only has long conversations on the telephone and he really enjoyed talking in person. I told him that I enjoyed them also and please sit. He sat.

My wife is between us. Legs crossed, arm across tits, sipping her drink. Other than the initial hello she is saying nothing. Han knows nothing about boats but was well versed on the motor and outdrive. We discussed. The whole time my wife said nothing. She reaches over and hands me her empty glass. First words she spoke. Please get me a "better" refill. I head to the house. I look out and they are talking so I stall. After some time I head out. I hand her the drink and Han a bottle water. They are discussing plants. My wife starts drinking and I see sideboob. I am not paying attention to their discussion of plants.

My wife told me later that Han had apologised for intruding on her privacy. She said that she accepted his apology but that she did not want anyone knowing her business or get pictures taken. He said he was extremely embarrassed for his actions and would never do anything such as that. She said that he admitted watching for some time and that his wife does not know. She said she told him about Mr John happening up on her but he made it no big deal. He said that's what I told him. He said he would like to treat his whole embarrassing intrusion as no big deal also. They agreed.

As she continued to drink I got a look at sideboob each time so they could have been discussing my death and I would not have known. She finished her drink and as they were discussing her water garden and appropriate plants she had to excuse herself to the house. As she stood both of us saw her bare ass till she pulled the shirt down. She headed inside. I asked Han if everything was ok. He said yes that she was a forgiving lady. He asked if he should leave. I asked why. He said he was not aware that she was only wearing her shirt and does not want to cause any additional discomfort. I said he would have to ask her.

As she was walking towards us I could see she had replaced her bikini bottoms but no top. I stood and as I passed I said Han has a question. I fully expected my wife to be alone when I returned but no. They were in deep horticulture conversation. She was making no attempt to cover or prevent her top from moving. Not sure on Hans side but I got plenty of sideboob and the occasional areola/nipple view from the arm hole. I finally suggested that we continue with our task. Han offered to help.

He and my wife continued their conversation as they cleaned floats and lifjackets. There were too many views of her tits to mention so needless to say Han helped her the whole time. My wife and I had a few additional drinks by the time we took a break for everything hanging to dry. All we had left was to clean the outside of the boat and trailer. As we were sitting my wife had to adjust her top for the right nipple was trying to escape. She was feeling her drinks because she didn't notice the other hundred times. She adjusted and apologized to Han. He said please do not apologize I am at your home there's no need. I was also feeling my drink. I said yes, that I've been having a difficult time focusing watching you clean. She blushed and smiled. Not any smile. That smile she has when she is teasing.

She acted embarrassed, she said what do you mean. I said we would have finished in half the time if we were not looking at your boob and ass. She said you can not see that. I said not now but I remember earlier. Han asked somewhat uncomfortably if he should leave. I said no that I was only pointing out that the view was very nice and distracted you from our work. Han said that the view was encouraging him. We laughed. My wife asked him if he was uncomfortable that she can put on her top if he is. This is as fast as I have heard him respond. He also speaks perfect English but not this time. He said that he did not want her to ever feel like she has to do anything different around him that she would not do otherwise and if he ever made her feel uncomfortable to let him know.

Feeling my drink I said, well you must have made her a little self conscious. My wife looked at me smiling asking what do you mean. I said, we saw your bare ass when you got up and returned with your bottoms on. My wife said OMG, our neighbor has seen enough of me now that he wouldn't care to see more. Silence. I waited and responded, well I wouldn't mind if you were back to the original attire. Han said that if would be fine for him also. My wife stood and went inside.

I asked Han if he was ok. He smiled and said that he was far better than ok. I said if my wife comes out in the t-shirt she will tease him relentlessly. He did not believe me. I said after so many drinks she does not care and finds it fun to tease me and anyone around. He still was not sure I was telling the truth. I said if you feel that she is too much feel free to make up an excuse to go home. He said if he went home now it was a wonderful day so he can not imagine her teasing him too much. We started talking about the boat.

Not long my wife came back she held the hem of the shirt down. As she sat I could tell the bottoms were gone. I asked anyway. She said she removed the bottoms. She looked at Han and asked if it made him uncomfortable. He said no. She uncrossed her legs but we could not see anything with the t-shirt in her lap. After we finished our drinks I suggested we was the boat and trailer. My wife stood holding the t-shirt in place. Skipping the get ready I suggested she do the rims and trailer. She said no. We started.

As she bent over to get her rag soapy I got a full on pussy view. Poor Han was in front. She started at the middle. Just a hint of ass showing from behind. As we progressed we got several shots of ass as she reached up but would pull it back down after. Han was on her right washing and me at the back of the boat. I hear Han ask her to wet his rag please. My wife takes it from him and turns to the soap bucket and bends over submerging the rag. Han is standing there staring. He has a perfect behind view of her pussy. She stand adjust her shirt and hands him the rag as if nothing happened. He did this several several times as well as I did.

Another occurrence was at the front of the boat. Han suggested since he's so short he was the lower and she do the top. Mental picture. Han squatted washing low. My wife standing washing high. His face is a foot or so away from my wife pussy. The t-shirt is lifted with her extension. He is washing while head turned looking at her blonde strip and bare pussy. I am rock hard watching. This goes on for awhile. At some point I hear my wife ask Han if she is making him uncomfortable with her nudity. He said not at all.

Now I will skip past the incidental flashing and exposures. Plenty of tit, ass and pussy. The only full on pussy was from behind when extended on tiptoes or bent over the bucket.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: