View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 01:16 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Epilogue Prank No.5

So... did you enjoy this one?

I confess being somewhat conflicted about this prank; it's possible that deep down she just wanted to make a good deed. And look what she got in return.

Well, there's a saying that goes like this; 'No good deed goes unpunished'. Maybe the guy who formulated that didn't exactly have in mind what happened to Heroine, but... hey! If it helps to make your conscience to shut up I welcome it. Of course, the sight of Heroine's big ass in pantyhose helps to tip the scale towards the 'worth it' territory.

We managed to catch up with Heroine after she walked two squares. Did she accept the payment? Yes, she did, but not before we had to deal with a shitstorm from her. She got real mad, yelling about objetification of women's bodies and such. When one of our staff members told her that she should not complain because 'she got nice cash and at least she had underwear on' Heroine b*tch-slapped him so hard that even at the end of the day you could see her fingers printed on that side of his face...

You think that the prank number 5 was cruel? Well, tape 6 is right over there...

(to be continued soon)