View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

I want to give people a few tips on picking out nude beach pics from Croatia. Below these two pics will help to illustrate.

Pics from Croatia have 2-3 common features that set them apart from pics taken anywhere else. Each of the pics below contains all three features. The first is the whitish, chaulky, pebbly beach. Sometimes the beach is more just flat whitish slabs and less pebbles. Other times it is all pebbles. These pebbles are sometimes quite large. In addition, beaches are typically narrow and "intimate" in size. Broad sandy beaches are very rare here. I would say that in general, now having seen lots of pics from Greece as well, that the area around the adriatic is very dry and characterized by whitish, chaulky looking rock formations.

The second feature is the trees and vegetation. The Ukraine is dry and characterized by grassy hillsides interspersed with shrubs. Spain has got its palm trees. But in Croatia, what you see generally is these short, picturesque conifers that grow very close to the beach. I think they are some kind of pine and/or cypress. Anyway, Italy has them too, but not too many beach pics from Italy are around. So check the pics below to get a sense for what these trees look like because they will usually appear in pics from Croatian mainland beaches (not sure about the islands, some of which are much drier).

The third feature is not as ubiquitous, but is also present in the pics below. And that is the presence of a wall or other concrete structure. Croatia seems to be the only place where some type of stone or concrete wall frequently appears along with the nudes. So, not every pic from Croatia will have them, but if you DO see a wall, there is a good chance the location is Croatia.

KLondike
Attached Thumbnails
493924322.jpg   50284269.jpg  

The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
1234xh, A75, adam01, aguila_24, alborski, anders37, anri, arizona27, beca, beem530i, berking123, bighunter1, billibob, BMW325, burningalive, captkerp, chelsear83, Chico22, clearski, Connor1900, crilin10, crispus, cuprum2005, cvmurrieta, dinamono, Dr good, Dr Sasho, Ducandy, ed2000, fastfrank, fireballxl5, flop75, fullmonty, fun269, ginocop, grafspee282000, grumbler, HondaBike, hornetIT, Hurrel, jackjojoxx, jafog, jellyworm, Jinks, karp, krullbagge, marcopm93, mars78, maxdelmax, michmc, Mogli1960, Naturepal, naykid, nudastv, Nunaturist, Ondeugend, open22, palladin, pete1027, pinkdolphin, Quasimodo1982, questione, raysallx, retrac55, richardj74, Satch, savaged, sem71rus, ShotsForFun, sleazy70, srecek, srode, sserena, stevin6, sunbirdy, testme97, thredkamel, trinpar, vv45, wahwahgravy, watcher2005, wizziam, wtkxfc, zandoi