View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 04:35 PM

Thanked 11,125 Times in 384 Posts

"It Ain't Just Mardi Gras" is the title of a long series of flashing and upskirt vids by the now long-retired 5-i's. And it's very true, back in the early 2000's when I was regularly shooting there, any Friday or Saturday night between May and October was pretty much guaranteed to produce all the bare boobs and pussies you wanted. Plus plenty of balcony upskirts. Most of the action, and these pics, happened on the 700 block of Bourbon where there were two clubs with balconies side by side. Katrina changed everything but it was great while it lasted.

All of these shots were taken with my 200 mm f2.8 balcony lens. This means that it was impossible to get full full body shots but it was great for the upskirt close-ups.
Attached Thumbnails
01 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg   02 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg  

03 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg   04 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg  

05 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg   06 rubbergears new orleans balcony upskirts.jpg  

The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post: