Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 05:58 PM

Default Best ever...

This happened some years ago when my wife and I visited Australia.

We had never been to Australia before and during our trip we decided to visit one of my wife's friends and family who had immigrated there some 10 years earlier. Let's call the friend Naomi. She was married with 2 kids, eldest being 14. Let's call her hubby Mike.

Naomi is a spectacular petite blonde!! One of the most beautiful I have ever seen with measurements (as I later learned through snooping in their clothes hamper and from my wife when drunk), of 34C-22-33. She is so lovely that my wife was reluctant to visit her, even though Naomi had been one of her best friends and they hadn't seen each other for almost 25 years because we had moved to the US about 14 years before they moved to Oz. 'Reluctant' because all of Naomi's friends didn't like their husbands/boyfriends being around her... dare I say female 'cattiness/jealousy'. She was the kind of woman who instantly is the most beautiful in any setting that she enters. A real conversation stopper. There is no doubt that my wife was insanely jealous, as were Naomi's other female friends.

We got to Mike and Naomi's and after a few drinks went outside where Mike fired up the grill. Naomi pulled out one of these digital photo albums and announced that she'd show pics of their Queensland vacation to anyone who was interested. I was only mildly interested but the prospect of being near Naomi was, to say the least, appealing. So Naomi sat upright in a garden chair, leaning forward slightly as she pushed the buttons on the device on her lap to scroll though the 150 or so digital pics. I wasn't very interested because Mike had sent us those very pics about 2 months before using a 'cloud' service, and the pics weren't very good anyway. Obviously Naomi was unaware of this. I preferred to just admire the perfect soft lines of Naomi's face, her medium blonde hair and stunning eyes, shoulders, skin tones and legs.

The show continued for about 2 minutes and I was just about to tell Naomi that I had seen all these pics a few weeks earlier when I noticed that the top of her blouse had gapped open. It had a rectangular cut top and I could see that Naomi was wearing a camisol (is that the word?), rather than a bra. Wonder of wonders, the blouse and the camisol had both fallen open and I had a perfect, repeat PERFECT view of both of Naomi's tits!!! They had a perfect little droop to them (droop = not firm but hung on her chest, nipples pointing up at about a 15 deg angle). But here's the thing, the nipples and areolae were very large and were brown and wrinkled!!! And each entire tit, in full view, was incredibly beautiful!!

All of a sudden I became very interested in these fascinating photos!!! I asked a host of questions and numerous times asked Naomi to 'page back' so I could see a particular pic again!! This lasted about 4 minutes.

Unfortunately I had to break off and move away because my wife was becoming uneasy with my proximity to Naomi and was walking toward us. She suggested that I help Mike with the grill and I shakily walked over and offered to do so.

I have been a 'downblouser' for decades and one of the great attractions of this particular pastime is the surprises one gets when a particular tit and nipple is viewed: namely was it what you would have expected when conventionally viewing the subject woman you were voyeuring? I NEVER expected Naomi's nipples to be so big and brown, and 'DOUBLY' never expected them to be crinkly. One way my expectations were met however, I know her tits and nipples would be gorgeous. I certainly wasn't disappointed in that expectation!!!

By far the best downblouse of my entire life!!!
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to peteflip For This Useful Post: